• Start, stop, or send a signal to a pumping program.
• 20 foot cable.
• Quick and easy setup.
• Utilizes the TTL logic port on the pump.
• Attach to any pump in the NE-1000
or NE-9000 Series for remote operation.
Part number: ADPT-FOOTSW-2
Ana-Box™ Closed Loop
Analog Sensor Interface
Interface your pressure sensors, PLCs, sensors, joy sticks, etc.
with the Ana-Box™ Analog Sensor Interface to your pump.
• Vary the pumping rate in proportion
to a variable voltage input.
• Start or stop the pump at set voltages.
• Vary the pumping rate to maintain a voltage.
window ie. - maintain a pressure or pH level
• Attaches to any pump in the NE-1000 Series.
• Operates stand alone. Does not need a computer to operate.
• Optionally outputs event data to a computer for data logging.
Part number: ADPT-ANABOX-11
Dual Pump Plumbing Kit
• Provides a dual check valve for two syringes,
withdraw will pull ﬂuid from a reservoir and infusion will output
into a separate lineThe kit is pre-assembled, all you need to do
is plug in the syringes.
• Each dual check valve uses 6" of 1/8" tubing to connect to
a Y connector, one for reservoir and one for output;
each Y- connector has 5' of tubing to make connections
to your application.
Two 50 mL Norm-Ject® Luer
syringes are included.
Part number: P-DKIT
© 2016 Bio-Lynx. All Rights Reserved