NE-9000G Programmable Peristaltic Pumps
• This pump is for better precision with lower ﬂow rates & small
dispense volumes. NE-9000 with 4 roller pumping head
& 1/16" ID tubing.
• Flow rate ranges: 0.004 mL/min to 75.19 mL/min.
• Includes PERI-HEAD-KIT-YG4.
• Dispense and withdrawal pumping.
• Quick change pumping heads to quickly switch between ﬂuids.
• Learn and Repeat™ mode to improve dispense productivity.
• Slow down mode to improve accuracy of dispenses.
• Anti-Drip mode to stop oozing after dispenses.
• Calibration mode to improve accuracy: Under 3% error.
• Power Failure Mode: Restarts the Pumping Program
after a power interruption.
• Programmable dispense volumes. Store and select
from up to 40 Dispenses.
• Selectable volume units of mL or oz.
• Selectable pumping rate units of mL/min, mL/sec, oz/min, oz/sec,
or dispense a volume over a set time.
• Programming mode for complex pumping applications
and interaction with external devices.
• Foot Switch control available.
• RS-232 bi-directional control for complete control from a PC.
Network up to 100 pumps and other devices.
• Digital logic input: TTL I/O with software ﬁltered control inputs
to eliminate glitches and ringing on the control inputs. Conﬁgurable
TTL operational trigger for foot switches and other devices.
• Audible alarm.
• Easy-to-use keypad interface.
• Non-volatile memory of all operating parameters
and pumping program.
• Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 7 3/4" x 5 1/4".
• Two year warranty.
Programmable Peristaltic Pumps: 9000 Series for large volume dispensing
The 9000 Series peristaltic pumps are equipped to be used in many settings from the small home based businesses
to the large factory ﬂoor.
Applications range from continuous ﬂow to measured dispenses.
The pump can be integrated into existing pro- duction lines or simply used stand alone.
The 9000 Series is fully programmable and can be operated manually or with a PC through a RS-232 communication port. PC
Learn and Repeat™:
Quickly teach the pump the volume of a bottle or container. Then immediately ﬁll all your bottles or containers to the same volume.
Quick Change Pumping Heads:
Reduce costs while increasing productivity by using one pump with multiple ﬂuids. Quickly change between diﬀerent ﬂuids with extra pumping heads. Simply twist oﬀ one head and twist on a diﬀerent head to change between ﬂuids.
• 4 roller pumping head, 1/16"ID tubing.
• Maximum pumping rate: 75.19 mL/min.
• Kit includes: Green, 4 roller head.
• 4 ft.Tubing Model Q-TP-PMED-1/16 Pharmed
1/16"ID x 3/16"OD x 1/16" Wall.
• Clamp ties: Nylon, quantity 4.
• Reduction coupler, quantity 4.
Part number: $125 US
Part number: NE-9000G
Price: $575 US
© 2016 Bio-Lynx. All Rights Reserved