NE-8000 Ultra High Pressure Syringe Pump
• The NE-8000 produces about 200 lbs of linear force at slow speeds and
100 lbs at top speed. Pressure output is relative to the syringe size.
• Two built-in adjustable and programmable limit switches one for
infusion and one for withdrawal.
• Adjustable force limit reduces maximum force.
• Holds 1 Syringe up to 140 mL. (200 mL partially ﬁlled).
• Infusion rates from 1.733 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 340.6 mL/min
(140 mL syringe).
• Easy-to-use keypad interface.
• Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 11 1/4" x 6 1/8".
• Won't take up unnecessary space on your laboratory
or production bench.
• Includes all the advanced functions and programming.
Adjustable force limit: Force adjustment knob reduces the maximum force to reduce damage to syringes.
Two adjustable limit switches: One sets the infusion limit, one sets the withdrawal limit. To adjust the limit switches, loosen the white thumbscrew, then slide the collar to the required position. Then re-tighten the thumbscrew.
Does not have stall detection.
Pusher block has a solid nut block. It is not releasable.
Use extreme caution. The NE-8000 can deliver enough force to break syringes or any objects that get caught in the mechanism.
Broken syringes and associated plumbing can create dangerous projectiles that can cause bodily harm.
Keep ﬁngers and loose clothing away from mechanism.
Part number: NE-8000
Price: $2500 US
© 2016 Bio-Lynx. All Rights Reserved