• The NE-500 produces about 15 lbs of linear force at top speed and
about 35 lbs at slow speeds. 10 mL/hr is an example of slow speed.
• The pressure that can be generated is relative to the syringe size.
• On a 60 mL syringe, this would roughly produce about 30 psi
• The higher pressure versions will approximately double the pumping
force at the same speeds.
• NE-510: one syringe, high pressure, no stall detection $560 US
• NE-511: one syringe , high pressure with stall detection $615 US
• NE-510L: one syringe, high pressure, no stall detection,
long chassis (accepts 140 cc syringe fully ex- tended) $575 US
• NE-511L: one syringe, high pressure, w stall detection,
long chassis (accepts 140 cc syringe fully ex- tended) $630 US
OEM Pump Accessories:
• OEM Starter Kit Price $30 US
Includes: power supply,
Pump-to-PC network cable (CBL-PC-PUMP-7), user manual
• OEM-NET Price $15 US
Power supply and secondary cable only. For use when networking two or more OEM syringe pumps to a single computer serial port. Must use the secondary cable to complete this application.
• ADPT-FOOTSW-2 (Foot Switch) Price: $35 US
Start, stop, or trigger the next phase on your syringe pump.
Attach to any pump (except NE-300) for stand-alone operation.
Part number: NE-510
Price: $560 US
© 2016 Bio-Lynx. All Rights Reserved