OEM Syringe Pumps
• Does not come with a power supply, see OEM Starter Kit and OEM Net.
• Must be controlled by a computer: networkable up to 100 pumps.
• Stand-alone operation: pre-program the pump with a dispensing
program, then operate the pump from an attached Foot Switch,
button, or I/O controller.
• Includes all the advanced programming featuresof the NE-1000 Series,
but must be programmed from a computer, upload the program to the
pump and operate from a Foot Switch, button, or I/O controller.
• NE-500: one syringe, no stall detection $520 US
• NE-501: one syringe with stall detection $575 US
• NE-4500: two syringes, no stall detection $650 US
• NE-4501: two syringes w stall detection $705 US
OEM Pump Accessories:
• OEM Starter Kit Price $30 US
Includes: power supply,
Pump-to-PC network cable (CBL-PC-PUMP-7), user manual
• OEM-NET Price $15 US
Power supply and secondary cable only. For use when networking two or more OEM syringe pumps to a single computer serial port. Must use the secondary cable to complete this application.
• ADPT-FOOTSW-2 (Foot Switch) Price: $35 US
Start, stop, or trigger the next phase on your syringe pump.
Attach to any pump (except NE-300) for stand-alone operation.
Part number: NE-500
Price: $520 US
© 2016 Bio-Lynx. All Rights Reserved