NE-4000 2 Channel
• Holds 2 Syringes up to 60 mL each, can be diﬀerent sizes.
• Infusion rates from 1.436 µL/hr (1 mL syringe) to 7515 mL/hr
(60 mL syringe).
• Easy-to-use keypad interface.
• Space Saving Chassis: Foot print size of only 5 3/4" x 8 3/4".
• Won't take up unnecessary space on your laboratory
or production bench.
• Fully programmable; automation capable.
• Operates stand-alone or from a computer.
• Infusion and withdrawal.
• Set a single pumping rate and/or dispensing volume.
• Program up to 41 pumping phases that change pumping rates,
set dispensing volumes, insert pauses, control and respond
to external signals, sound the buzzer.
• Network, control, and monitor up to 100 pumps with one computer.
• Motor stall detection.
• Dispensing accuracy of +/-1%.
• Two year warranty.
The NE-4000 produces about 15 lbs (7.5 lbs/syringe) of linear force at top speed and about 100 lbs (50 lbs/syringe) at slow speeds.
10 mL/hr is an example of slow speed.
The pressure that can be generated is relative to the syringe size.
On a 60 mL syringe, this would roughly produce about 30 psi.
Part number: NE-4000
Price: $975 US
© 2016 Bio-Lynx. All Rights Reserved