• Signal Test - for checking the quality of the R wave signal available.
• Step Test – provides individual heart rate calibration data.
• Short Term Recording – IBI recording mode.
• Long Term Recording – records activity, heart rate and optionally
some IBI information.
• Daily Energy Expenditure – ideal for measuring AEE over 4 or 7 days
or for up to 21 days.
• Advanced Energy Expenditure – in depth information about activity,
heart rate and AEE data.
The Actiheart software enables the user to setup, read data and charge the Actiheart. The software connects the Actiheart device via the USB multi charger/reader and allows the user to record in six diﬀerent modes.
© 2016 Bio-Lynx. All Rights Reserved